The second method is when you make personally identifiable information available while using the Website, the Software or the Services (“User Information”). You may make User Information available in connection with the uploading, submission, or transmission of User Submissions. For example, a User or Child may submit information concerning a Child’s progress within the Soiling Solutions® program or information concerning his or her bowel movements.
- Our Use and Disclosure of Your Personal Information. Soiling Solutions does not claim ownership of any of your Registration Information or User Information (collectively, “Personal Information”). Although we reserve the right to review and monitor any of your Personal Information, we typically simply store your Personal Information on our servers and computer networks or those of our business partners, suppliers or hosting services providers. Soiling Solutions will only use your Personal Information as is reasonably necessary in connection with the operation and maintenance of the Website, the Software and the Services, including providing support and maintenance services to you. We may also use your Personal Information to contact you with information relating to the Website, the Software, the Services, or your Subscription.
- Use by Other Parties of Your Personal Information.We are committed to protecting your privacy and we will not sell or lease your Personal Information to any third party. We will not require you to disclose more information than is reasonably necessary to effectively utilize the Website, the Software, and the Services as a condition of participation as required for use of the foregoing.
Although we will make all reasonable efforts to preserve your privacy, we may disclose your Personal Information:
(b) to comply with any legal requirements or court orders, to defend any legal or administrative proceedings, or as we believe in good faith is necessary to comply with any laws or legal requirements;
(c) to protect any individual’s personal safety in an emergency situation;
- E-mail Communications. From time to time, we may e-mail you news bulletins, information on technical service issues, or information relating to the Website, the Software, the Services, and/or your Subscription. You consent to the delivery of such communications by e-mail to the e-mail address(es) that you provide to the Company when establishing your User Account. You may opt-out of our e-mail communications at anytime by updating your profile.
- Clickstream Data and Cookies. In addition to the Personal Information that you supply to us, we may collect, store and use certain, anonymous information known as “Clickstream Data” as you access and navigate the Website. We use this information to gain a better understanding of how people use the Website, to analyze data for trends and statistics, to help diagnose problems with our servers and computer networks, and to enhance the performance of the Website, the Software and the Services. The Clickstream Data that we may collect, store and use includes the IP address of your computer (automatically assigned by your Internet Service Provider whenever you log onto the Internet), the Internet address of the site from which you linked to the Website (known as the referring URL), the date and time you access to the Website, what pages of the Website you visit and when, and the type of browser you use. Clickstream Data is not personally identifiable and we do not link this information to personally identifiable data, or any of your Personal Information.
We also may use session cookies, which are small text files placed on your browser that maintain information from page to page as you navigate the Website. Session cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. If you do not want session cookies stored on your computer you might be able to adjust your browser settings to refuse all cookies, including sessions cookies, although this may prevent you from using certain features of the Website and the Services.
- Access to and Change of Personal Information. You have the right to contact us at any time to: (a) request the removal of any Personal Information that you provided to us from our servers and computer networks; (b) update your Personal Information; and/or (c) refuse to allow any further collection or use of Child’s Personal Information. Please use the Company contact information provided below in Section 11. Removal, or refusal to allow further collection or use of, Personal Information may substantially reduce the effectiveness and usability of the Website. If any Personal Information is removed from our servers or computer networks, third parties who had access to such Personal Information prior to its removal may have retained some or all of such Personal Information. We are not responsible for the retention or use by third parties of any of your Personal Information at any time, including following its removal from our servers or computer networks.
- Children’s Personal Information. We are committed to protecting the privacy of children and complying with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). To that end, we require that parents submit verifiable parental consent by submitting a credit card when registering before a User or Child submits the Personal Information of a Child to us. Below is a list of parties that may have access to the Personal Information of a Child as a result of a User’s or Child’s use of the Website, Software or Services
- Amazon Web Services, LLC (“Amazon”), a division of Amazon.com, Inc., hosts the Website and the Software on Amazon’s servers and network. Amazon’s privacy notice is available at: http://aws.amazon.com/privacy/ and their contact information is: Mailing Address: Amazon.com, Inc., P.O. Box 81226, Seattle, WA 98108-1226.
Robert W. Collins, PhD, PC
President, Soiling Solutions®
PO Box 293
Spring Lake, MI 49456-0293