A Different Way to Treat Encopresis
Robert W. Collins, PhD, PC
The Clean Kid Manual© is a complete instruction-based approach designed to quickly solve your child’s struggles with encopresis (fecal soiling) and enuresis (bedwetting). Written by licensed psychologist Robert W. Collins, the book provides answers to your questions such as:
- What causes encopresis?
- Does my child have encopresis?
- What did I do to cause this?
- How do I end soiling?
- Why doesn’t my child smell his or her poop?
- How can I best work with my pediatrician?
- My doctor prescribed laxatives for my child, but they aren’t solving our issues. What’s next?
Preview the book’s first chapter.
See Dr. Collins’ credentials
Find a treatment center
Buy the book online
FREE EXAM COPY: Are you a hospital department, medical clinic, physician practice, psychology practice, or school district working with parents of children with encopresis? Get one free copy of The Clean Kid Manual for your office.