A Different Way to Treat Encopresis
The Clean Kid Manual© is a complete instruction-based approach designed to quickly solve your child’s struggles with encopresis (fecal soiling) and enuresis (bedwetting). Written by psychologist Robert W. Collins, the book provides answers to your questions such as:
- What causes encopresis?
- Does my child have encopresis?
- What did I do to cause this?
- How do I end soiling, anxiety, and conflict?
- Why doesn’t my child smell his or her poop?
- How can I best work with my pediatrician?
- My doctor prescribed laxatives for my child, but they aren’t solving our issues. What’s next?