A Different Way to Treat Encopresis
Robert W. Collins, PhD, LLC
The Clean Kid Manual© is a complete instruction-based approach designed to quickly solve your child’s struggles with encopresis (fecal soiling) and enuresis (bedwetting). Written by psychologist Robert W. Collins, the book provides answers to your questions such as:
- What causes encopresis?
- Does my child have encopresis?
- What did I do to cause this?
- How do I end soiling, anxiety, and conflict?
- Why doesn’t my child smell his or her poop?
- How can I best work with my pediatrician?
- My doctor prescribed laxatives for my child, but they aren’t solving our issues. What’s next?
Preview the book’s first chapter.
See Dr. Collins’ credentials.
Find a treatment center.
Buy the book online. Currently on sale during the COVID-19 emergency with 1/2 of your purchase total refunded to your credit card or PayPal account.
FREE EXAM COPY: Are you a hospital department, medical clinic, physician practice, psychology practice, or school district working with parents of children with encopresis? Get a free digital summary article of my protocol written at the invitation of the International Foundation for Functional Gastroenterology Disorders (iffgd.org). If you agree to a free exam copy of the whole manual for your personal/office use only, a copy will be sent to you upon a store order for which your payment will be refunded. Order Now