Encopresis is NOT your fault or your child’s fault. It is a fairly common and legitimate physical condition that requires both medical assistance and outside help. Often, secondary behavior issues that result from the embarrassment and frustration created by soiling incidents disappear when the problem is solved.
“After years and years of soiling, we finally have gained some control over encopresis.” – Heather L, Facebook
Some tips for immediate encopresis relief:
- Try your hardest not to blame or shame your child for the soiling. He or she likely can not control or prevent it from happening in the current state.
- At the same time, be firm: you are the parent! Expect drama, tears, and initial resistance from your child.
- Help is available – by obtaining the proper information and resources, and by working together with your doctor to implement the Soiling Solutions® protocol, encopresis can be resolved. Read answers to our most commonly asked questions here.
- You are not alone – join our Facebook group and you’ll see there are hundreds of parents suffering from the same frustration as you!
“I had very little hope. I was extremely skeptical but we had exhausted every other option so I figured it couldn’t hurt.
So happy we decided to give it a shot. LIFE CHANGING!” – Megan R., Facebook
The Clean Kid Manual© is our world-renowned, step-by-step treatment plan. Here’s how it works:
- The CKM instructs you on the use of suppositories and enemas. These medicines cause an exaggerated voiding sensation, causing your child to need to “poop” immediately.
- A one-hour focused conditioning where your child will sit on the toilet with breaks every day, at the same time. These are learning trials.
- Rediscover the joy your original child, as you both relax and discover that there is a solution to this neglected problem. Your child will be able to become happier, more outgoing, and focused.