How to End Encopresis and Enuresis!
by Robert W. Collins, PhD, PC
The Clean Kid Manual is a complete explanatory and instruction-based approach for the treatment of encopresis and enuresis. Please note that:
- Encopresis is diagnosed as fecal soiling persisting at age 4 years and beyond.
- Enuresis is diagnosed as urine loss persisting at age 5 years and beyond.
- Both are associated with a backed up colon.
- Holding, hiding, toileting refusal, and “nose blindness” are often observed.
- Both you and your child are not at fault.
- The connection between urge recognition and voiding self-initiation is broken.
- I am a learning theorist who found that the more immediate acting “bottom medicines” are required to restore the broken connection for self-initiation.
Read Chapter One if you have the time (click here).
My qualifications are (click here).
Centers near you (click here)?
Go to the store product list at (click here).